Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Animal, vegetable, miracle

- I left my kitty with a prayer this morning. I read that animals left alone all day need special moments, so we have a prayer when I leave and a happiness celebration when I return.

- Yesterday's lunch in a restaurant gave me the opportunity to order something the waiter says no one ever orders: Hot Vegetable Salad. It arrived steaming and was delicious.

- Working on Collier Road has me in the car more than anywhere else. So listening to "Animal Vegetable Miracle" by Barbara Kingsolver and her husband and daughter makes the driving so much better. Not only did the authors record the CDs themselves, but I now have a new resolve to visit local farmers' markets more often for locally grown food.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.