Friday, November 7, 2008

Finally blooming, TGIF and Twiggy

- My red geranium blooming like crazy in the cold weather after having a lackluster summer.

- Stopping in for a celebratory "TGIF" cafe latte at ChocoLaté Coffee. And going into orbit because it is so strong. And it is a banner day indeed: Joanne has brought in Krispy Kreme doughnuts.

- My neighbor's cat Twiggy has passed away after a good long, lively life. Since I was sometimes enlisted to watch over her when her owner was out of town, Twiggy always associated me with someone who could open her front door for her and never did understand why sometimes I could not.

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

I gave up on geraniums about 12 years ago, never had the touch with them.

Krispy Cremes, oh the pounds to the thighs just thinking about them.

What a funny memory of Twiggy, what did she do on the occasions the door couldn't be opened?

Lynn said...

Twiggy was such an energetic little cat - very trim. She would run up to my neighbor's door, face it and look back at me. If I couldn't open it, she would want to come in my house. She also used to bring me dead chipmonks.