Friday, September 22, 2017

Special treat, special girl and new stickers

Beloved great-niece Kloie was full of pent up energy during the recent hurricane that passed through their area, and spent some of her time inside making a card for me.  I loved that it was addressed to Aunt Lynn.  She knows I love dragonflies and always incorporates them into her correspondence to me.

Dragonflies ARE awesome.  I quite agree.  I love her so much, too.

And I finally ran out of the "teacher" stickers I put on my calendar when I exercise.  So I went to The Schoolbox and bought more - frogs, sea creatures and owls.  It's the little things....

I hope you have a wonderful weekend, my friends!

13 comments:

Elephant's Child said...

What an absolutely gorgeous card. No wonder you love each other sooooo much.

Granny Annie said...

You are an awesome auntie:-) You have to be since your niece makes you such special cards.

Chatty Crone said...

Isn't it nice to get a real letter once in awhile - and from your niece - your sister is teaching her a lot art. Cute.

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Lynn - what fun and so glad Kloie was able to spend some time making the card for you: love is .... just love is .... and with those stickers - she'll be even more thrilled - I assume some were for her! Cheers Hilary

eileeninmd said...

Hello, you are a lucky Aunt. Your great-niece made some beautiful cards for you. The stickers are cute, I love the little owls. Happy Saturday, enjoy your weekend!

Crafty Green Poet said...

Lovely card anddragonflies that Kloie made for you!

LL Cool Joe said...

The card from Kloie is great, she obviously loves you and dragonflies!

I like your stickers too. The Schoolbox sounds like a fun place to shop, I've never heard of it before.

Lady Fi said...

Awww - sweet card.

Louvregirl said...

It is the little things, Lynn. :-)

Snaggle Tooth said...

So precious to have that drawn card ! so glad they are ok, n remembering you. It IS the little things that brighten us most

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Such a nice and thoughtful card and note from your nice and indeed these are the best things in life -- caring and sharing and much love!

Lowcarb team member said...

That's such a nice card.
Lovely to see and read this post.

All the best Jan

Lee said...

Great! This brings a smile to my face..and warmth to my heart. :)