Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday morning

- My neighbor Marion's cat was out this morning. She slips out occasionally to the forbidden outdoors, but usually comes back within an hour. Marion must have given up last night and gone off to bed. Velvet emerged from behind a car, had a look at me and saw I wasn't her person and returned to her hiding place.

- I enjoy my drive to work, especially if I have a good book on CD that I'm listening to. Since I start out at 6:30 am, most drivers seem remarkably well-mannered as they make their way to work.

- The bar and grill near the office has one of those street signs that lists the daily special and the fact that they have Free Wifi. Someone thinks it's hilarious during the night to change the letters to read: Free Wife.

- The Mac Papers delivery man and I had a small celebration that today is Friday.

No comments: