Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday morning

Oh my - I overslept this morning. The alarm clock went off at the appointed time and then decided to take a vacation from the snooze function. Fortunately I woke an hour later, smelling brewed coffee from the programmed coffeemaker. Then I had to rush around.

I stopped at Chick-fil-A to get a take-out breakfast and the smiling woman behind the counter was amused at my indecision over what to get. She said, "Well - the #1 is the most asked for, but the #4 is good, too, and the #3 and #2 have their fans." So that having taken care of ALL the choices, I got the #4 and had all my fat and cholesterol for the day at once. :)

There is a man sitting at the window having breakfast at Chick-fil-A every morning when I drive by. Odd that he was not there this morning. I hope he is home having breakfast with his family.

No comments: