Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Two dogs, alien eyes and Wardrobe Wednesday

- These two dogs waiting for their friend to come back. The one on the left announces his presence with authority to all who pass. The one on the right is a more peaceful sort and ponders his surroundings.

- I whistle to get the brown dog's attention and it turns out he is an alien! Just look at those eyes.

- But seriously, after an attempt to use the red eye fixing thing fails, it seems perfect for the Wardrobe Wednesday challenge from Joe at Joey's Pad. So this is my "Warhol" Brown Dog. Thanks Joe - that was fun! And easy thanks to Talon's suggestion to use FotoFlexer.

13 comments:

TALON said...

lol! Alien dogs have never looked so good! Perfect, Lynn!

Lynn said...

Thanks Talon! As I mentioned on email - that first photo is a little tilty, but does show the personalities of the dogs perfectly. I love my Warhol dog art and keep gazing at it lovingly. :)

Maude Lynn said...

I immediately thought of Warhol!

Jannie Funster said...

OOoo, you clever girl with the Wardrobe challenge. And to think anonymous doggie will never know of his fame in the blogosphere.

This reminded me that on the trail today I saw a tiny poodle bark at a passing German Shepherd, just to show who was boss!

xo

Lynn said...

Mama Zen -

That was so fun!

Jannie -

Oh thank you for calling me a clever girl! Yes - he is famous now.

That's funny about the poodle. The blonde dog turned around and barked gruffly when I pulled up but was then glued to passing cars again. :)

Riot Kitty said...

Warhol brown dog! I love it!

Lynn said...

Thanks Riot Kitty!

Cookie said...

Those alien dogs did come out neat. I can see them in an art gallery now!

LL Cool Joe said...

Thanks for joining in the Challenge Lynn! I love it! There seems to ne a Warhol theme on several blogs today!

I've given a mention on my blog. I'm so pleased you joined in too. I'm very impressed.

So will you get the design printed on a t-shirt? ;)

LL Cool Joe said...

Oops sorry for the typos, I'm sooooo busy today!

Lynn said...

Cookie -

It was fun to do something artsy. :)

Joe -

Thanks for the inspiration to do something. I might just get the "Warhol" dog on a shirt! Thanks for the mention. :) No worries re typos here on GTH.

Snaggle Tooth said...

Wow! amazing pooch colors! Good Job- I wouldn't 've thouyght to do an animal! FotoFlex looks like fun. Talon n Joe do have excellent ideas...

Lynn said...

Snaggle -

They do have great ideas. I enjoyed yours yesterday, too.