Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Stage, treat and pot of gold


- This guy who works for a tax preparation service near my office. I purposefully go that way because I enjoy his energy as he dances while standing in a shopping cart and enthusiastically directs traffic into the shopping center. (The second photo is blurred because I was laughing.)

- A vendor comes to the office and drops off a box of Dunkin’ Doughnuts. When I walk by, a co-worker has the box open giving them a bemused look. I ask, “I need a doughnut, don’t you?” “Yes – I think I do,” she says. We both select a chocolate one before she whisks the box back to the guys in the plant.

- Looking forward to the happy drawing that I get on my Accounts Receivable Aging Report at work from our accounting clerk. When I have no accounts that are more than 45 days past due, I get a drawing. Today it is a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. The pot of gold has a $ coming out it.

3 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

I bet you have a lovely laugh.

Lynn said...

Well I hope so and thanks for thinks so - my best friend secretly recorded it one time to add it to her computer sounds. So at the top of the hour she would hear my laugh.

Jannie Funster said...

What! Can you get her to send me teh MP3 of your lovely laugh??

Cha, cha, cha!

;)