Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Living life

- The Fun Girls lived up to their name last night. We saw a crazy play "Avenue Q" at the Fox. My chest hurt from so much laughing.

- This morning I glanced at the Chick-fil-a on Howell Mill Road while approaching the traffic light and saw several young women sitting at a table. I wondered what they were discussing so intently at 6:45 am.

- When I got home I had a voice message from Sally thanking me for the birthday card. Someone at church had organized a birthday card collection that we would send to her in one international Fedex package. She called every one of us from England to thank us for the birthday card. My message said "The delivery man arrived this morning with the package and said Happy Birthday, Dr. Sally Jackson!" You gotta love the UK.

No comments: