Wednesday, March 7, 2007

....

- I wonder if Scooter Libby will want to use his use his nickname in prison. Oh my - this is supposed to be a positive blog! But still wondering....

- Coming home to a clean house after a lovely dinner with Leisa. It's a marvel to me that Colin can clean so fast in two hours. I take a more lackadaisical approach to cleaning and it takes me all day! Well worth the money....

- Stopping by a untried coffee house in Tucker last night to read. There are Christian references around and it seems to be run by peaceful people. There were many foreign nationals from the same country (Ethiopia maybe?) having quiet conversation in a beautiful rhythmic language. A lady was leaving and she and the owner exchanged cheek touching embraces. Three cheek touches that seemed like a much-used ritual....

No comments: