Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hair and not enough sleep

- I keep seeing men with alarmingly elaborate toupees. There were TWO men in line at the post office yesterday with longish hair incorporating toupees. I wonder if they might look better bald. I know that might be a difficult concept to digest though. I don't suppose I would like being bald either.

- There is a young man who is always walking to school every morning who has hair sticking up in a couple of places - as if he rolled out of bed and left for school. The mother in me wants to smooth it down.

- My kitty did her nocturnal wandering around at 3:30 am - intermittently meowing to get my attention. I ended up getting up and fetching her onto the bed. Then when the alarm went off she stayed in the bed - all snug and sleepy. I do not know what to do about that, but I do like it when she curls up next to my feet.

No comments: