Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Love the Oscars, a hit and not old at all

- Astonished that my book group would schedule a meeting on Oscar night and telling them that we should say where our outfits came from when we get to Kelly's house on Sunday evening.

- Sharing my easy Chicken and Dumplings recipe with a friend in need of something comforting to make for her family. And reading on email that it was a hit!

- Wishing a client a happy 30th birthday and smiling because she thinks that is old.

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Ah, yes when 30 was old.

I think I could really use some chicken and dumplings today.

Last year I had seen about 95% of the Oscar films before Oscar night. But this year I must sacrifice all those dark theatre afternoons to my guitar strings. I'll try to remain happy that I am doing what I need to for me now.

I can always catch them on DVd!

Lynn said...

Hey - email me if you want the recipe - it really is easy.

I used to try to see all the Oscar films before Oscar night, too. But same here - I haven't seen any of them. But I do love to watch the show.

I admire what you are doing to pursue your music.