Friday, May 2, 2014

Happy Day, hugs and the weather is a 10

- It's looking as if just me and some trucks are on the way to work at 7am.  :)  But have a look a the message on the back of the dump truck.  (Hint - see post title.)  We were at a dead standstill, so I was able to snap the shot with my phone.  Click to enlarge. 

- There is a big family wedding this weekend and everyone is coming to it.  I haven't seen or hugged a family member since February 9, until last night when my Shenandoah Valley sister and brother-in-law came into Atlanta to stay with me until we leave for the wedding on Saturday.  I was hug deprived, and now I'm not.

- The weather clearing up just in time for a bride to walk down the aisle.  And now they can have a blue sky reception, too.

Life has been very busy the last several days - I think I'm way behind on blog visiting and comments, but can be around some today, I hope.  Have a lovely weekend, everyone!

15 comments:

Granny Annie said...

If you drove a trash dump truck, that would be the message on yours:)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

It sounds like a very fun weekend coming up for you....! And lots of Family Hugs----what could be bad about that? Hope the Wedding is Beautiful!

Sparkling Red said...

Hug deprivation is a terrible thing. I'm glad to hear that your hug tank is topped up. :-)

Elephant's Child said...

Love and echo Sparkling Red's comment. Have a wonderful weekend.

Riot Kitty said...

Glad you are no longer hug deprived!

G. B. Miller said...

"Hug deprived", I like that! :D

LL Cool Joe said...

I've never felt hug deprived, only because I don't like hugs. :D

Happy Day indeed. I hope the Wedding goes really well and the sun shines down on the happy couple and you too!

Ileana said...

Enjoy the wedding! It's so great you'll be seeing family again. Love the truck! I like it when trucks, cars and even billboards speak to me and put a little sparkle in my day. Always nice!

Hilary Melton-Butcher said...

Hi Lynn - that seems wonderful and so pleased you've caught up with everyone or will be - family weddings do bring us all together ..

Have a very happy warm sunny time .. cheers Hilary

Louvregirl said...

Oh! Hope you had a great time! Wonderful weather for a wedding, definitely! Enjoy, Lynn. :-)

TALON said...

I like that sort of message written on a dirty vehicle as opposed to the always popular "Wash me!: :) See? Good things abound and you always notice them, Lynn. :)

Leonora said...

I like little surprises like the dump truck message : )
LOVE #2 and that you're getting those overdue hugs.

Susan Kane said...

It seems that weddings and funerals are the only things that bring families together anymore.
Happy driving.

Snaggle Tooth said...

Yay for hugs! I hardly get any Good to be busy with happy events tho- except for Mischief's these days. Thanks for fitting me in this week!

Sara said...

Well, I'm trying to stay in order and I wanted how we got to the wedding. It must be nice to have such a close family. I hope all goes well.

Loved the truck...we need more of that sentiment, especially when trapped in traffic.