Sunday, October 26, 2008

Magic, perserverance and funny man

- Giving in to a little cold and staying in all day, but venturing out to Main Moon for more hot and sour soup and finding that it works its usual magic.

- Perservering through writing minutes for long meetings last week and feeling the satisfaction of reading them after they are printed out.

- Having a Craig Ferguson marathon by watching five episodes in a row. He was in an amusing film I liked, "Saving Grace" and I just happened to see him one very early morning when I could not sleep and recognized him. Now he is DVR'd all the time.

2 comments:

Jannie Funster said...

Yes, I love Saving Grace.

And Waking Ned Divine!! Do you know that one? LOVE IT!!!

Lynn said...

Loved Waking Ned Divine, too. The quirky films are always my favorites.